Thank you for taking your time to consider me as your real estate broker. I am originally from Zillah, Washington near Yakima on the east side of the mountains, but have called Seattle my home since 2000. I have been a full time Realtor since 2007 and have represented both buyers and sellers in transactions in King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. I specialize in first time home buyers, but have worked with investors, short sales, and a large variety of unique real estate purchases. I am a Certified International Property specialist (CIPS), with a special skill set to assist international moves utilizing my experience living abroad and extensive travels.
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- National Association of Realtors®
- Washington Association of Realtors®
- Seattle King County Association of Realtors®
- 2013 recipient of the Coldwell Banker National Sterling Award - Top performing agent nationally